Re: [glade--]Buggy #include filenames.

Audun Ellertsen wrote:
The _glade files get the wrong include name sometimes.
It seems to be in the case where a widget has the separate class attribute set, and the .h file is already existing.

I confirmed the problem with current CVS.

The patch is created with: diff -u Class.cc.~1.11~ Class.cc
I'm not sure which format is common for submitting patches.
Since the tests woüldn't compile (perhaps because of me having old automake/conf stuff), I'm not sure if this patch has any side-effects.

It would be nice if you could resend the patch (I can't find it).