Re: [glade--]Problems with an about box

Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:
Hi,
  (I'm not on the list, I'd appreciate a cc reply, but I will look back)
  I'm having a problem getting some code generated by glade-2/glademm
built; the compile error is:
[...]

which seems to originate from the line in about2_glade.cc that says:

about2_glade::about2_glade(
) : Gnome::UI::About(PACKAGE, VERSION, "(c) 2003 Dr. David Alan
Gilbert", about2_authors, _("A special entry package for real world,
large scale designs  -  and everyone else."), "esch.xpm")
{  about2 = this;

To me it looks like there should be other parameters passed to the About
constructor (documentors, translators etc) that aren't there - but I'm
new to Gnome2 stuff.

I never used gnome2 stuff. And it seems you're the first one to test gnome about (I tested it back in the 1.4 days ...). If you can easily figure out which parameters would be correct (simply send me a copy of a working line) I'll happily modify glademm to output the correct code.

To be honest gnomemm2 is not high priority for me - I really never needed it so far.

Sorry for the delay, it's not nice to tell about clearly unmaintained parts of your software ... so I pretended to be busy elsewhere ;-)