Re: [glade--]Hello everybody

Snow Dragon wrote:
Hello all,

I am trying to write program using glademm. I checked the Gettext
support in the glade IDE. However the code generated by glademm doesn't
generate codes with gettext support. What is possibly the problem?
Thanks a lot.

did you try to generate a project for gtkmm 1.x (or with glade 0.x)?
Nobody ever cared to implement a working gettext solution for this environment.

If you wanted to generate a gtk2 project, that's a totally different story. That should work (though I heard of open issues wrt. Makefile.am).