Re: [glade--]glademm and/or libglademm on win32?

Anthony Crowson wrote:
Hi Christof,

I'll give cross building glademm a second try now that I can even
execute Windows binaries under Wine/Qemu/Linux/PowerPC.

BTW: 1.1.3f _should_ compile with MinGW/MSys.

   Christof

I'll be more than happy to give a new binary a whirl.

When I try to build 1.1.3f (MinGW/MSys, recent downloads),
I get what look like C++ mangling
problems on link. But it all appears to be on objects just built,
rather than incompatibility with some other library. Here's a
heavily reduced log of a make from scratch:

It's not C++ mangling, MinGW tries to build an executable when I hacked automake to produce a combined object file.

/bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link g++  -g -O2   -o libwriters.o.exe

oh dear, my attempt to do incremental linking with automake and libtool failed. On Linux it does an ld -r (perhaps I should bypass libtool on this issue).

If you replace libwriters.o.exe by libwriters.o - does it work?

Yours