[glade--]Re: trouble making glade--

root wrote:
    I seem to have hit some kind of snag while trying to make glade--.  I
have included a trace file from the make out put.  If it would be helpful
for me to send you copies of any files please let me know. Any assistance in this area would be greatly appreciated.

    Andrew Hyde
Student-Employee, University of New Hampshire, Interoperability Lab (IOL).

1st: please provide a valid EMail address (I doubt it is)
2nd: there is no error, glade-- is built within src.