[glade--]dialog problems from format of .glade file

I experienced problems with a dialog and looked further into it.  It is due to one line in particular in the .glade file, and I can fake glademm into handling it properly by changing that line.

I am using glade-1.1.2 and just created a project with a dialog, and then added a few things to it, and the tried to create the source with glademm.  It gave many warnings about:

Dialog: Unexpected child name 'vbox'
Warning: Gtk_Container::AddChild(dialog-vbox1,,aboutDialog->) with child name vbox,
	Gtk::Dialog::IsSubwidget() might need fixing

Inside the glade file is:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?> <!--*- mode: xml -*-->
<!DOCTYPE glade-interface SYSTEM "http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd";>

<glade-interface>

<widget class="GtkDialog" id="dialog1">
  <property name="visible">True</property>
  <property name="title" translatable="yes">dialog1</property>
  <property name="type">GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL</property>
  <property name="window_position">GTK_WIN_POS_NONE</property>
  <property name="modal">False</property>
  <property name="resizable">True</property>
  <property name="destroy_with_parent">False</property>
  <property name="has_separator">True</property>

  <child internal-child="vbox">
    <widget class="GtkVBox" id="dialog-vbox1">

If I change that 2nd to last line to:
  <child>

Then it generates code just fine.  Christof, if you want a .glade file to check it out, just let me know.

I also get some linking errors when I have a save file dialog, but I am going to see if I can figure out where that is coming from to be more specific in a later e-mail.

Mark