Re: [glade--]Re: Possible bug in menu writer,

Mark Jones wrote:
I'm not sure what is really at fault now. I found that what created it was that I used a stock "Help" item as a submenu rather than as a menu item (as it was probably intended to be used). Maybe I'm partially at fault? :)
But, seriously...If this is to be allowed, then perhaps it was being written correctly by glade-- (even though that function overload may need to be written for gtkmm).  Or maybe, gtkmmm should not support that, in which case glade itself should not allow that, preventing glade-- from ever even trying to do something like that (and therefore requiring no mods to glade-- or gtkmm, only to glade).

If this feature works within glade (and so within gtk+) then gtkmm should not forbid it (though it might be uncommon).