[glade--]Doesn't seem to be handling button box packing correctly

The most recent version I can pull out of cvs does not seem to be
handling button box (inside generic dialogs) packing correctly.

      <child internal-child="action_area">
	<widget class="GtkHButtonBox" id="dialog-action_area1">
	  <property name="visible">True</property>
	  <property name="layout_style">GTK_BUTTONBOX_EDGE</property>

I'm referring to the last line of the above.  It doesn't set that at
all.

Mark