Re: [glade--]problems with compiling c++ code genereted vy glade--

moti friman wrote:
Hello!
I'm new user of galde, when I tried to compile c++ code generated by
glade--,I've got the message which followed at the end of the e-mail
someone can help me?
thanks
moti

Script started on Thu Mar 14 13:51:26 2002
]0;moti localhost localdomain:
/home/moti/Projects/project6[moti localhost project6]$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
deletefiles is
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from
the directory `/usr/share/aclocal'
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
Running aclocal  -I macros ...
aclocal: configure.in: 29: macro `AM_GNOME_GETTEXT' not found in library

Simply disable gettext support (C project options) in glade. Sadly it's on by default. IMHO gtk+/gnome-2.0 will fix the auto* menace.