Re: [glade--]CTree widget example

plamen velikov wrote:
Hi everybody in the list,

I am a beginer in C programming with GLADE.
Can somebody send me a working program example with
CTree widget, which ilustrates the most important
features and methods for CTree.

My email address is: pbvelikov yahoo com

Thank you in advance,
Plamen

Simply create your own project with a CTree, and if you want some code examples (I can't judge the quality of this example in detail since I never reviewed the code, but it works and the rest of the code is ok), you might take a look at this part of a HUGE project:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/midgard/src/midgard_CG_Ausruestung.cc?rev=1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=midgard

The web page of the project is at http://midgard.berlios.de/
But that would lead you far away ... ;-)