[glade--]Problem with check buttons

Hi list,
and hi Christof (hmm, so "sieht" man sich wieder... *g*)

I have a problem with check buttons in glademm. The button's text should
usually be left aligned (next to the check box), but it is somehow
centered instead. This happens with virtually every check button.

Since the text is aligned correctly within glade, and when I create C
source code instead of C++, I assume that the problem is in glademm. I
have no idea how to fix it though...

So Is this really a bug in glademm, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
    Dominic