Re: [glade--]config.h.in not being created?

Christof Petig wrote:
Robin Cook wrote:

Playing this the gnome2 version of glade and glademm but seem to be having a problem with the c++ generated project.

When set to do C code autogen.sh/configure runs with no problem.
But when set to do C++ code autogeh.sh/configure fails with a
config.status: error: cannot find input file: config.h.in

You are the first to report this error. Please name

- distribution
- autoconf --version
- automake --version
- glade-- --version

Hmm if you used the .tar.gz version, this does not apply to you.

Also this problem should not be gnome2 specific. AFAIK config.h.in is autogenerated by autoheader. Are there any errors before configure is run? Did you try the .tar.gz or the CVS version?

I'll look whether glademm-*.tar.gz still ships with config.h.in (I switched to a newer automake/autoconf).