Re: [glade--]code generated for Gnome App window seems bad

Maybe this has been resolved already. I just encountered the same thing
myself. Looks like it just needs a set_contents to add the dock, a
set_statusbar to add the appbar, and then the dock needs set_client_area
to add the actual client contents of the window. I think that covers
everything.

So the following code ought to be generated in the app1_glade
constructor:

dock1->set_client_area(/*whatever widget, i.e.:*/ *vbox1);
app1->set_contents(*dock1);
app1->set_statusbar(*appbar1);

(that is with the default names, of course)

Regards,
Jack