[glade--]Code generation problem

Hi,

In a dialog box, I have three text entry fields.  By default these fields
are "private".  When I changed them to "public" and then generated code the
newly built project would not compile.  The error was in the
glademm_support.hh file where it listed the following includes:

#include <std::string>;
#include <std::map>;

I changed "std::" to "g++-3/" in both lines and the project compiled.

Also, does any one know of any sample projects built using glademm to review
and look over in order to get a better understanding of how to use C++ in
the glademm/gtkmm environment.

Thanks

Anthony van Leeuwen