Re: [glade--]Is it easy to have a glademm project with classes in subdirs?
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [glade--]Is it easy to have a glademm project with classes in subdirs?
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:58:16 +0100
Mark Jones schrieb:
If you have a glademm project, is it easy to set up the makefiles to
handle subdirectories? When you get a lot of classes it starts to
become a lot to look at, and it would be nice to put some in
subdirectories of the src directory. I'm not really talking about the
classes generated by glade, but supporting classes written by hand.
simply look into the toplevel Makefile.am (SUBDIRS = ...) for an
example. Do not forget to add new Makefile.am s to configure.in.
This is not necessarily a glademm specific question, but I am
considering it to be somewhat because of the makefiles being created by
the autogen.sh script written by glademm (and autoconf/automake). So
the makefiles are somewhat a function of the handy work of glademm. I
figure maybe someone on this list might have attempted this either
successfully or not.
Subdirs are my daily work.
] [Thread Prev