Re: [glade--]Todays patches...

Björn Axelsson schrieb:
My biggest problem is that I can't get the current CVS version the same
day it was commited. I'll have to wait about one day. Is this something
the gnome cvs server is supposed to do? Even if I try to browse the files
with Bonzai, I cannot view the latest version, although I can see the
latest diffs which is just wierd...

As I mentioned above, I have to prefix the accelerator key with GDK_ to
get the real key definition (Gdk::<keyvalue> does not seem to be
declared.)

There is also a new problem with scrolledwindow.cc in line 64: gcc
requires call to w.WritePropertyEnumNS() to be to a const function if used
on a const object. This might be a compiler bug (gcc 3.0) as the method is
static and its constness shouldn't matter. My solultion was to call
Gtk_ScrolledWindow::WritePropertyEnumNS() instead...

And finally, in glade--.cc, line 375: Its not a good idea to declare the
variable inside the switch block (in fact, gcc 3.0 refuses to compile
it), so I moved the declaration outside.

Fixed because of your report. Thanks (and sorry for my delay in answering)