[glade--][glade] gtklabel probleme

Hi

i have got a probleme with gtklabel :
my prog read a line from a text and then show this line in a label.

Each time I click on the action button, the line is well inserted in the
label but the label is not emptyed (not sure of that word :p sorry am
french) so after 3 click have got 3 line instead of the last one
(regarding to the last time i clicked)

seeking for reason i have found this appening the third time i click :
WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to pango_layout_set_text()
( For information the line read is an IP adress)

Is there somebody who understand my problem ? (and who can help ?)

Is there a way to amke empty a label ??

Thanks

--
ZeMp <zemp free fr>