Re: [glade--]Fixes for image.cc and label.cc

Björn Axelsson schrieb:
Fixes the following problems:
  label.cc:
  - support for markup on strings

  image.cc: (embedding images had many errors)
  - avoids embedding the same image several times in the same file

I did this a more generic way (by modifying CxxFile).

  - casts the char data written to the file to ints instead (with gcc 3.0
    the data written would be the raw data from the image file...)

I don't know why this ever worked when I tested it ...

  - removed the extra error parameter to PixbufLoader::write(). Todo:
    catch exceptions instead.

That was not possible at the time I wrote the writer. Does anybody know exactly when the Glib::Error argument became optional?

Thank you for your patches