[glade--]Re: glademm 0.6.4 versions?

Spider schrieb:
Hello, I'm one of the Gentoo developers and we'd like to get hold of the
glademm 0.6.4 releases to attempt to follow the stable branch as well,
or do you consider glade / glademm feature complete from glade(mm) 0.6.x
revisions??

No, glademm 1.1.1b should be fully compatible to glade 0.6.4. It only has additional (read gtk2) capabilities if you combine it with glade-2 (or select gtkmm2 by command line arguments). So there's no need for a branch since 1.1 still covers gnome1. The possible warning about an uninstalled pkgconfig is harmless.

Yours