Re: [glade--]How to get the next widget

Kirti Bhide wrote:
As we press the tab, we can navigate through the widgets present on  the
window. I want the similar functionality with the space bar, for that, how
can i get the next widget and pass the control to the next widget.

You should read the docs before trying to get help from a mailing list. Really. There is a really good documentation for gtk-- available on line. And your gtkmm package should provide one, too.

http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net/index.html

Use Gtk::Notebook::next_page().

You can even do that automatically with accelerators (look there).