Re: [glade--]How to destroy the window

KIRTI BHIDE wrote:
I have created a window (say Main_Window), in which on a button click
event, another window (say My_Window) pops up. In "My_Window" i have added
a button(say My_Button1).
In "My_Window", the My_Button1 is not working, and
the My_Window doesnt get destroy even after pressing the cross button on
the top.  How can i destroy the "My_Window" at a click of My_Button1 and
return to Main_window.

Simply name 'destroy' as the signal callback. Or name a custom method and call destroy() there.