[glade--]ANNOUNCE: Gnome::App support in glademm (CVS)

Since a lot of people asked for Gnome::App support in glademm, I finally implemented and tested it again (using gnomemm 1.2.2). Watch for bugs!

Also the CVS Version will feature glade-2 and gtkmm-1.3 support soon. If enough people vote for a interim release I'll package one.

So if you are interested in Gnome::App, please test it and (if needed) vote for a release ( mailto:glademm-list gnome org?subject=Pro_release ).

  Christof

---- CVS instructions

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
<no password, hit return>
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co glade--

cd glade--
./autogen.sh
make