[glade--]glade-- v0.6.2 : compile problem

Hi list,

First of all, is it ok to report bugs on this mailing list? Please correct
me if some other, more formal or more appropriate way to report bugs
exists.

Here is the problem:

I tried to compile latest release glade-- ( 0.6.2, got it from the home
page ). Unofrtunately I ran into compile problem where
Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack is private class member :

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -ISourceWriter -Iwriters    -g -O2 -c
const_contained_iterator.cc
const_contained_iterator.cc: In function `ostream &operator<< (ostream
&, const Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack &)':
Widget_iterators.hh:19: `struct
Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack' is private
const_contained_iterator.cc:49: within this context
const_contained_iterator.cc: In function `ostream &operator<< (ostream
&, const list<Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack,
allocator<Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack> > &)':
Widget_iterators.hh:19: `struct
Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack' is private
const_contained_iterator.cc:56: within this context
Widget_iterators.hh:19: `struct
Widget::const_contained_iterator::stack' is private
const_contained_iterator.cc:56: within this context

I got latest CVS snapshot (as of Oct 26), too. I can see that this
particular problem has been fixed in CVS, but that code does not compile
either. This time compilation stops in a different spot. I undertstand it
is just a current CVS code, a "work in proress", and things like this are
to be expected, so I do not complain. I just wanted to see if error found
in released 0.6.2 is fixed.

My project (Firewall Builder, see http://www.fwbuilder.org ) relies on
glade-- for GUI development, but because of problems in 0.5.11 I had to
use my custom patches to get glade-- work the way I need it. Glade-- is
really great program and I am sure many other Gnome projects written in
C++ with gtk-- rely on it. We just need stable release ...  What are
the plans on releasing 0.6.2b ?

thanks,
Vadim Kurland