[glade--]Re: Glade--: Re: [[gtkmm] Why is Gnome Iconlist defined as Label?]

mingd wrote:

> After working with Glade--, Gtk-- and Gnome-- for several days,  now I
> know every widget not recognized by Glade--, will be defined as
> Gtk::Label.  For my expericence, many of my Gnome widgets were treated
> so.  Can we just define it as Gxx::Unknown, so we can easily find them
> when compiling?

It was reason to make them compileable. This way a missing widget does
not kill your project (leaving it uncompileable). Adding a widget is not
that difficult and glade-- issues a warning. (Though admittedly it
issues too many needless warnings, too)

Christof
 (Currently revising contained_iterator, this fixes a bug with
gnome_dialog)