[gedit-list] wrong spell checking behavior.

Hello,

I want to report a "bug" in gedit 2.14.3, running on an updated Debian
Etch, french localised.

It concerns the spell checking.

1st, when spell checking is activated for a tabbed opend file, and you
open an other file, the spell check isn't activated for the new file.
But the Tools -> Spell Check check box is checked. So I have to uncheck
it, then re-check it to activate spell checking on the new file.
(And I consider it as a bug, since it's far from being intuitive :-) )

2nd, when you install many dictionnaries for spell checking, there is a
default spell check dict', automatically chosen when you activate spell
checking. And there nowhere a commande to change that default chosen dict'.

Simon Descarpentries
Site web : www.fdn.fr/~sdescarp
Courriel : Siltaar à laposte.net
Jabber   : Siltaar sur jabber.fr