Re: [gedit-list] ANNOUNCE: gedit 2.15.4

--- gedit-list-request gnome org wrote:
> Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:24:10 +0200
> From: Jesse van den Kieboom <jesse icecrew nl>
> Subject: [gedit-list] ANNOUNCE: gedit 2.15.4

> * Changes in 2.15.4
> ====================
>
> New features and fixes
> - Bindings for gedit_commands_* API for plugins
> (Jesse van den Kieboom)
> - Small snippets bugfixes (Jesse van den Kieboom)
> - Small fixes to the search/replace dialog/menu
> (Paolo Maggi)
> - Fix cropped close buttons (Paolo Borelli, Steve
> Fr?cinaux)
> - Added global lockdown functionality (Steve
> Fr?cinaux)
> - Misc improvements and bugfixes

And also:
- User manual has had outdated information removed
(please file bugs if I've missed any), in preparation
for a big rewrite (see
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/Manual for details,
suggestions are very welcome).

(At least I assume that is in the new release -- I've
committed my changes to CVS head.)

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html