[gedit-list] word-wrap plugin

I've written a word-wrapping plugin in python. My goal here was mostly
to play with the API (and my python is rusty and needs exercise), but I
also wanted a word-wrapping plugin that would respect things like
comment blocks and email quoting - specifically, I want my bbedit
back. :-) I feel I'm getting reasonably close, and I'm wondering if
anyone else is interested. My code lives at

  http://jerakeen.org/svn/tomi/Projects/gedit-plugins/word-wrap/

You'll need to put all three of the files in ~/.gnome2/gedit/plugins,
and restart gedit, and the plugin should appear in your preferences. Oh,
and you probably need the new gedit (2.13) as well. I developed on the
2.13.0 tarball, and 2.13.1 works too.

Long-term, I'm toying with ideas like syntax-aware wrapping as well -
for instance, if we're in a C source file, we can intelligently wrap
comment boxes, this sort of thing. Any other crazy ideas are welcome..

tom