Re: [gedit-list] Guide

سيد هادی راستگوی حقی wrote:
Dear All,
I want to write a FarsiTex plug in for gEdit.
Is there a good resource for start?

Hi, there is some stuff about writing plugins on http://live.gnome.org/Gedit, but the best way is simply pick one of the existing plugins and take a look at the source. Make sure to target gedit 2.13, since the plugin system has changed and it's not worth putting effort in a plugin for an obsolete version.

With regard to your specific plugin... unfortunately I have no idea what FarsiTex is so I cannot be of much help.

Paolo
Thanks.
--
Sincerely,