[gedit-list] gedit 2.13.91 released

gedit is the offcial text editor of GNOME

homepage: http://www.gnome.org/projects/gedit
download: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gedit/2.13/

gedit 2.13.91 is available for download. This is our second beta release
leading to 2.14.0. It should be feature complete and stable and I urge
anyone to test it and report any problem encountered.
Feedback on the new plugins ('snippets' and 'external tools') is
particularly welcome.

New features and fixes
======================

- Snippets plugin improvements (Jesse Van Den Kieboom)
- External Tools plugin improvements (Steve Frécinaux)
- Replace All optimizations (James Livingston)
- Use GOption for command line option parsing (Michael Terry)
- misc UI improvements and bugfixes

New and updated translations

- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
- Ivar Smolin (et)