Re: [gedit-list] gedit + lisp

Il giorno mer, 28/09/2005 alle 16.14 +0200, FredVoisin ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a way to have or build lisp some syntax highlighting in
> gedit. I can see many languages are supported, but see no lisp in the list.

Syntax Highlighting is provided by gtksourceview, so you need to write a
lisp.lang and drop it in /usr/share/gtksourceview-1.0/language-specs.

.lang files are xml files describing the syntax of the language, lisp in
this case. The format should be self explanatory by looking at other
examples.

Lisp.lang may be a bit painful to write since iirc it contains "." and
"-" in its keywords, thus making writing regual expressions for the
matches a bit painful.

If you write a lisp.lang please attach it in bugzilla or send it to this
list.

ciao
	paolo