Re: [gedit-list] Gtk signals

Il giorno mar, 17/05/2005 alle 08.13 -0700, peter ha scritto:
> hi,
>
>  I am trying to emit a signal to gedit in order
> to do periodic saves to a document.
> How can I do this, can you help me please

Do you mean changing the source code or do you mean as a user?

I don't think that it is possible without modifing the source code
(well, actually it may be possible by using the ATK stuff, but I'm not
very familiar with it).

Note however that gedit already has an autosave feature which allows to
automatically save the document every X minutes: just open the
Edit->Preferences dialog to enable it.

ciao