[gedit-list] Printing from gedit problem

Hello,

   When I try to print from  gedit  a file which have  a knwon
extension (like a "*.c" file)
I have a problem. The think is that keywords appear in other colort in the
gedit. I am printing with a black/white printer. So what happens is
that the words
which appear in color in gedit will appear with a huer black colour
("less black",so to speak)  in the printed paper than the other words.

As a workarond, I rename the file to a file without extension.

If the file was myFIle.c, than I rename it to , let's say,myFile_c and it is OK
to print it.

I have RedHat 9 linux .

Any idea if I can solve it without renaming the file ?

Regards,
John Que.