Re: [gedit-list] How to change default encoding when saving?

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 19:47 +0100, Karol Kreński wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to change the default encoding from UTF-8 to ISO-8895-2
in "save file" dialog? Sounds like an easy task, but I couldn't figure
it out.  I managed to add more encodings to dialog, but UTF-8 is always
default.

Which is your default locale? (run 'locale' to get it)
IIRC, the default locale should be the default one.

Thanks in advance,
Karol