Re: [gedit-list] Plugins central

On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 04:35 +0200, Selairi wrote:
> Is it possible add to Gedit Home Page a "plugins central"?
>
> A web page with information of user's plugins is needed, I think.

Having a page on the site for external plugins is surely fine, if it's
not there is only because we do not know about any external plugins
available!
If you have plugins tell us! :)

Give us a link or, if you want, file it in bugzilla... it may even be
included in gedit itself!

At the moment the only external plugins that we know about are those
included in the gedit-plugins module in cvs, which unfortunately is
currently unmaintained for lack of resources.
So this new burst of interest in plugins leads me to ask, is any of you
interested in working on gedit-plugins: it shouldn't require much work
actually, it's just a matter of making sure that the currently included
plugins build and work with latest gedit. Then we can also obviously
discuss the inclusions of others plugins in the package.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in writing the html page for additional
plugins, you can get the current site from cvs.gnome.org in the module
gnomeweb-wml.

That also remind me that I haven't setup yet the redirection from
sourceforge to the new site... I'll try to do it today.

> I have writen an "Autocomplete" plugin (a la OpenOffice). It woks properly in Gedit 2.4. I'd like put it in a web page related with Gedit.

Where is it? Is it open source? It looks like a very interesting
feature!

ciao
	paolo