[gedit-list] Shell command output

Hi Geditors

I have been using gedit for quite some time and like it a lot. Recently, I started using it as a LaTeX editor (syntax coloring and the tag list are nice). Using the Run Command option I can launch latex %f, but the output in the Output Window is incomplete. I only get to see:

Executing command: latex '/home/meyer/documents/publications/esaw04/esasw2.tex'

This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.4.5)

Done.

All error messages are missing. Where do they go? I can see the complete input when I launch the same command in bash.

thanks and regards

Andre