Re: [gedit-list] cannot find input file help/C/Makefine.in

Sorry, but I'm far from an autotools expert... so I don't have a sure
answer to your build error... Some advice that come to my mind are:

- make sure to have gnome-common installed
- make sure to have a recent version of intltool
- check the install of your autotools (note in particular that automake
1.4 is not compatible with 1.7 so you have to install both)

nothing else come to my mind... are you by any chance running some
source distro (gentoo, lfs, etc)? Recent binary distros all include the
right autotools by default...

ciao
	paolo