Re: [gedit-list] Indent folding
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: A Gilmore <agilmore shaw ca>
- Cc: gedit-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] Indent folding
- Date: Thu Aug 5 00:06:02 2004
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 20:33 -0700, A Gilmore wrote:
> Is adding indent folding to gedit in the foreseeable future? As much as
> I love gedit, using it to write larger scripts/code can get painful
> without indent folding.
Code folding is a feature that would be surely considered, but it's not
at the top of the priority list.
Of course a patch would speed things up :-)
If anyone is interested in it, it should be implemented in the
gtksourceview widget. If I recall correctly MonoDevelop (which uses
gtksourceview too) already has a code folding implementation, so it
could be a useful starting point.
] [Thread Prev