[gedit-list] gedit spell checking suggestions

Hi Paolo

thanks for this great little editor. I've been using it now for quite a
while as my TeX editor and it does everything I need (spellchecker,
syntax highlighting, line numbers). However, may I make two little
suggestions.

I only need the UK dictionary and it is very awkward to change to the UK
dict every time I open a file (and have quite a lot). Could you please
include a 'default' option in the dict plugin.

I understand that one don't want the 'Autocheck Spelling' set as default
as the starting time of gedit would increase. But could we please have a
keyboard shortcut for enabling this option.

Many thanks
             Stephan