[gedit-list] Re: Fwd: gedit plugin: Special Symbols

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 10:57:32 +0200, "Paolo Borelli"
<pborelli katamail com> said:
> Yotam Medini wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:36:20 +0200, "Yotam Medini"
> ><yotam_medini fastmail fm> said:
> >

> >>Hello Paolo and James,
> >>

> Hi Yotam,
>
>     the "Paolo" you probably wanted to send this mail to is Paolo Maggi,

> maintainer of gedit ;-) so I added him to CC.
> (alternatively you could send the mail to the gedit mailing list)

thanks.

> I am not sure if I understand exactly what your plugin does (I have not
> tried it yet), but it looks like it may be a bit of a duplicate of what
> gucharmap already allows.
I use gucharmap, for viewing and learning gtk-programing.
But 'my' plugin:
 + Inserts the symbols, directly to
   the current gedit-active buffer, in the cursor position.
 + Can be user-configured to specific symbol-sets.
Can gucharmap do the above?

> ciao
>     paolo
and happy PassOver...:) -- yotam