[gedit-list] RE: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules

Hi,

> > It should work with C++, if it does not work, then you have
> > discovered a
> > bug.
> > Which extension are you using?
>
> .cc. I've also tried .cpp and .C, without success.
>
> > Which is the mime type (as reported by
> > gnome-vfs) of the file you are trying to edit?
>
> I'm don't know how to test that from the command-line, but Nautilus lists it
> as type "C++ source code".

Your problem was due to a problem in the C++ syntax definition file
(cpp.lang in gtksourceview). I have just fixed it in CVS HEAD.
Please, update your copy of gtksourceview (or at least the cpp.lang
file) and lemme know if it works for you.

Thanks,