Re: [gedit-list] Auto Indent?

Hi,

> I really like gedit but I would like an auto indent option to be added
> to gedit, this would make writing code a lot easier,
>
> an option to specify the indent width, to turn the feature off and on
> and the option to use spaces instead of tabs would be sufficient

All these features are already been implemented in gedit 2.2.x.

Ciao,

Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078
Politecnico di Torino            Fax   : + 39 011 564 7099

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.