[gedit-list] Re: [Usability] Page Setup dialog for gedit

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 07:08:39PM +0200, Paolo Maggi wrote:

> http://www.gnome.org/~paolo/screenshots/page-setup-general.png

I assume that the layout of the head/foot combo boxes reflects the
actual page layout. This seems a bit obscure to me.

Couldn't this be merged with the print preview somehow, so the user gets
to see the effect of the options immediately ?

I don't like the "line(s)". It can just as well be "lines"

The wrapping stuff is obscure. Why not :

 [ ] Wrap long lines

     [ ] Break words if necessary

or something ?

The editor font checkbox. Why does it exist ?

regards,
john