[gedit-list] Top Window margin

Hi,

I am running gedit 0.9.7 on an SGI Irix server.  Our users are connected through NCD x-terminals.  They can get to gedit through their x-terminal toolchests where I put a link to gedit.

Everything seems to be working fine.  However, I have a question:
Is there a way to list in the top margin bar of the window you are working in only the filename instead of the full path?

Our users might have 4-5 gedit windows open at a time and when they minimize these windows they don't know the filename of these minimized icons unless they open them up because of the full path.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Trevor
trevor pleasant net