[gedit-list] Project Manager / IDE Suggestions?

I'm pretty happy with GEdit as an editor, but what would be very nice
would be a project manager that works well with it.  Nothing too fancy--
just something that presents a hierarchical list of files in a project,
allowing me to easily open up files in GEdit.

Anyone have any suggestions?

And yes, I know about Anjuta.  It's awfully nice, though I'd prefer
something a little lighter.

Oh-- and Nedit is also really great.  With its internal
scriptability/macros, I can do just about anything I can imagine (that
sort of functionality would be amazing to add to GEdit).  In fact, the
only bad thing I have to say about it is that Motif is not the prettiest
UI in the world.....

-Roy

"Disclaimer ­ The opinions expressed in this message are strictly
personal and do not necessarily reflect those of FiLogix."