Re: [gedit-list] Does Gedit have a way to spellcheck texts?

Hi

> And If it is so, where in the code can I find it?

gedit does not have a spellchecker

> I'm trying to install a homemade spellchecker in every text editor. It
> would be grate if you could help me.

Let me know what do you need.
We have plans for adding a spellchecker in the gnome 2 version of gedit
using GtkSpell (gtkspell.sourceforge.net).

Ciao

Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: maggi athena polito it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7085
Politecnico di Torino            Fax   : + 39 011 564 7099

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.