[gedit-list] Re: [Gedit-devel] Introduction

Hi David,
excuse for the late response, I just read your email (we normally don't use gedit-devel, I should remove it ;-( ). I'm the gedit maintainer. We'd certainly love your help. Now, we are working hard on porting gedit to gnome 2.
We have almost rewritten it and I'm sure you will like it.
A lot of the features you requested have been already implemented in the new gedit and we have plans to work on the other ones.
I also planned to write a tidy plugin, like in Ultraedit :-)

We normally use gedit mailing list (very low traffic) and, above all, the #gedit channel on irc.gnome.org
To track gedit development and bugs we use bugzilla.gnome.org

You can find latest tarballs on ftp.gnome.org, current versions are gedit 1.118.0 (for gnome2) and gedit 0.9.7 (for gnome 1.4).
Current development version is on cvs.gnome.org (gedit module)

I hope you can help us with gedit. I'd really love your help.

Ciao