[gedit-list] Help with developing Gedit

I am very interested in helping out with Gedit development.  I am very
comfortable programming in C and C++ (though I know Gnome is mainly C).
I've been programming in general for 10 years now and am an electrical
engineering student in Purdue's EE program.  I've done C programming for
GE Medical and they currently use my C code in the latest CAT scan
models sold for $1 million or less.  snorp in #gnome told me some things
you may need help on.  But I'd rather get an official list of things I
can do from here.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp