Re: [gedit-list] Problem with diff plugin on Solaris
- From: Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>
- To: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron ireland sun com>
- Cc: gedit-devel lists sourceforge net, gedit-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [gedit-list] Problem with diff plugin on Solaris
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:41:33 -0600
Please upgrade your solaris version to GNU/Solaris ;-)
hmm, well. Maybe not.
> Since unified output is nice, it would be nice if the gedit configure script
> could check whether the available diff is the GNU diffutils version of diff.
We need to fix this somehow. But the configure script does not solve the
at all since most people will use binaries. Or there might be different
of diff, or the diff might be installed after gedit.. etc. etc.
I've replaced the -u with -c for this release althou I really like the
format. I'll think about the long term solution.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next