Re: [gedit-list] Cursor disappears

Daniel Stolk wrote:
> Red Hat 6.2 and I think the gedit version was 0.7.0 (but I'm not sure,
> maybe it was 0.6.1, it was the version that came with Red Hat 6.2).
> Since it had this problem I copied over the binary 0.5.1 from my Red
> at 6.0 computer and it has the same problem.

I don't think it was version 0.7.0 because this version has not been
shipped
in any RedHat version yet.

This looks more like a problem with this machine in particular than a
problem
with gedit. What I recomend is that you update the GNOME version on this
machine
ti 1.2. This will most likely solve the problem.

You can also try gedit version 0.7.0. This version has a completelly new
file saving/loading code.

Chema