[gedit-list] Re: gedit-0.7

I need your help to track down this problem because
from 1000+ downloads you are the 2nd person to

1. Can you please test if the problem has to do with
the font selected ?
Please try with Courier/Medium 12 and
tell me if the problem persists.

2. Can you please make the gedit
window very small and tell me if the speed
improves.

3. Are you using gedit as a Remote X
app ?

4. Did you had this problem with version 0.6.1 ?

5. Go to a term window, do "su -" and run gedit.
Please tell me if you still have this problem.

Thank
Chema Celorio